Thursday, October 28, 2010

Research Paper

http://www.ontariokickboxing.ca/index.php?requrl=headline.php&viewkey=7
Doing Research for my Research Paper today was helpful because i learned stuff today that i didn't know. One thing i learned was That DanWhite is becoming a bigger promoter than the boxing legend Don King i thought was impossible. Doing my research paper on ufc was quite difficult because i have so many topics to pick from. I couldn't do all of them unless i had to write a book. Doing all these papers close to my quest is very helpful on getting deeper in to what fighting is really about learning about people that don't fight but setup the fights that everyone loves to enjoy. In my mind researching sports bring you closer to sports that you never thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment