Friday, October 15, 2010



Gladly I got the internet back on so I can watch the fights on youtube again. I watched the Chuck Liddell and Rampage Jackson Fight. It was a fight that Chuck was hoping to win so he could revenge his loss to jackson the first time but that never happened because he was knocked completely out in the first round. the most interesting thing I found out when reasearching these fighters is Jackson was involved in police chase in July 15, 2008. He got his case dismissed because he did 200 hrs of community hours which disappointed me because he hit alot of cars and nearly killed alot of people he should of spent time in jail or prison. If he wasn't a celebrity fighter would he of had to do the time or would he have just had to do community service?

No comments:

Post a Comment