Saturday, October 23, 2010

First Mexican Heavyweight Champion


When I look for a Mixed Martial Artist Representing A Culture I look No further Then The New UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez. I pick Cain Because He's The First Mexican UFC Heavyweight Champion A big achievement that people said he couldn't do.This achievement is much deeper then the Eye can See. When I say Deeper I mean that he can thank his dad for this win because his dad was an Mexican immigrant who worked to his bone getting sent back over the border many times. I never been in that situation of my dad getting sent over the border but My dad is an Philippine Immigrant who has worked for everything he has and has taught me many of the lessons i need to achieve my goals in life. Cain Is one of The Two Fighters I look up to because he never lets fame take him from the man that his father taught him to be. I Really am starting to see how the sport of fighting is not just violent its a motivation for not just me but the world to work hard and never let people push you down from the path that you walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment