Monday, October 18, 2010

Best Fight Of The Year



I can't wait till the 23rd Because thats when Brock Lesnar Meets his next Challenge. The Next Challenger is Cain Velasquez who is a knock out artist. I hope that Cain will become the first mexican heavy weight champion. That fight though is This saturday So I'll have to watch it when it comes. One fighter that I looked up this weekend is Juan Manuel Marquez who is one of the top mexican boxers. I brought him up because he has one of the weirdest training techniques i have ever seen. Its not using a heavy bag in a weird way or something physical. After every training session he pisses in a cup and drinks it. I never heard of a fighter ever do this till now, so it gets me wondering does drinking piss help him become one of the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment