Thursday, October 14, 2010

Like Father, Like Son

  I interviewed my dad for an essay i did for class and i found out some interesting things as we were talking. I found that me and my dad had more in common then I thought. We both liked the same fighters for pretty much the same reason and we both wanted to be boxers but never fulfilled that dream. By the End of our conversation I found out that boxing is much more then two guys getting into the ring and punching each other until one surrenders. Boxing for some people is memories Like for me its spending time with my dad and for my dad its remembering the times he had with his family and friends in his native country Philippines who he wanted to see again. So now I consider boxing to be more then a sport i consider it as an infinite book of memories for people who like seeing people get punched from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment