Sunday, October 31, 2010

http://www.tapout.com/index.cfm?TemplateMode=content&fa=c.template&template=MaskTributeVideo.html


The marketing side of MMA there is one name that comes to mind and thats tapout. They represent alot of great fighters in UFC and alot of unknown names. The thing that got me to like tapout clothing wear is the guy that they call "The Mask" is real name though is Charles Lewis. He is my idol when it comes to hard times because he took many of them to just turn them into to good times that would be benificial to others. He loved this sport and the fans that helped it grow. In my mind I wish everyone was like the The Mask Of Tapout because then the world might have war or never see a hungry mouth again, instead people would see everyone helping eachother to get out of hard times.
R.I.P. Charles "The Mask" Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment